IoT Privacy Platform
atIoT: The atPlatform for IoT Security & Simplicity
The atPlatform for IoT Zero Trust and Zero Configuration
No Static IPs
No Attack Surface
No Extra Security Budget
How? With the atProtocol and atPlatform every device is addressable through an atSign enabling end-to-end encrypted outbound device communication.
atPlatform for IoT Security
As IoT devices become directly connected over mobile networks, better security, especially for the data they generate, becomes critically important. IoT security thinkers, including NIST IoT are working hard to solve this, but we believe that it requires a very different approach.
- Cryptographic keys are created by the SIM/TPM/Secure Enclave and cannot be copied
- A major attack surface is eliminated by removing the need to directly access the device
- Data is encrypted all the way from the device to the app
- Data is not lost when the device loses connectivity
- All network connectivity is outbound, vastly simplifying network configuration
- Device owners can control which subset of data is sent via an IoT tunnel to IoT hubs provided by AWS, GCP & Azure
atPlatform for IoT Simplicity
The atPlatform strips things down to the protocol level, creating both zero trust and zero configuration environments – completely without passwords – eliminating all attack surfaces created by over-complexity, and simplifying the administration of devices in the process.
Eliminates the need for physical security devices
- No firewalls required
- No VPNs required
- No open ports, including 22
- Provides data routing hardware lockdown of encryption keys
Makes devices easier to add and administer
- Fewer components required
- No complex administrative tools needed
Allows for dynamic IP addresses
- No longer need to assign static IPs
- Greatly simplifies network administration
atIoT Network Architecture
Simplify your IoT network architecture. Literally, you can leave the past behind…
Welcome to the atIoT Network Architecture…
IoT No Attack Surfaces: Ssh_no ports Demo
A way to create an ssh session with remote devices without
- Configuring static IP addresses
- Installing complex VPNs
- Configuring complex firewalls
- Requiring TCP/IP ports open on device
Zero configuration and Zero attack surface
End to End encryption with RSA 4096 ssh session keys
Watch the demo!
IoT and Flutter: CATWEB HAM Radio App
CATWEB is an atPlatform (and therefore, Flutter) app. When paired with another atPlatform app, atWavi, CATWEB allows ham radio operators to display online, automated and in near real-time, the frequency and modulation mode they’re using.
Watch Colin’s presentation from the May 2022 Flutter Silicon Valley Meetup to learn more and see it in action!
Watch the demo!
atPlatform for IoT Resources
ZARIOT and Atsign have partnered to provide an important step forward in securing the IoT industry.