atIoT™: The Platform for IoT Security & Simplicity
No Static IPs or Open Ports
No Network Attack Surface
No Costly Security Budget
With atIoT, every device is addressable through an atSign™, enabling end-to-end encrypted outbound device communication.
atPlatform™ for IoT Security
As IoT devices become directly connected over mobile networks, better security, especially for the data they generate, becomes critically important. IoT security thinkers, including NIST IoT are working hard to solve this, but we believe that it requires a very different approach.
- Cryptographic keys are created by the SIM/TPM/Secure Enclave and cannot be copied
- A major attack surface is eliminated by removing the need to directly access the device
- Data is encrypted all the way from the device to the app
- Data is not lost when the device loses connectivity
- All network connectivity is outbound, vastly simplifying network configuration
- Device owners can control which subset of data is sent via an IoT tunnel to IoT hubs provided by AWS, GCP & Azure
atPlatform for IoT Simplicity
The atPlatform strips things down to the protocol level, creating both zero trust and zero configuration environments – completely without passwords – eliminating all attack surfaces created by over-complexity, and simplifying the administration of devices in the process.
Eliminates the need for physical security devices
- No firewalls required
- No VPNs required
- No open ports, including 22
- Provides data routing hardware lockdown of encryption keys
Makes devices easier to add and administer
- Fewer components required
- No complex administrative tools needed
Allows for dynamic IP addresses
- No longer need to assign static IPs
- Greatly simplifies network administration
atIoT Network Architecture
Simplify your IoT network architecture. Literally, you can leave the past behind…
Tools & Demos
IoT No Attack Surfaces: Ssh_no ports Demo
A way to create an ssh session with remote devices without
- Configuring static IP addresses
- Installing complex VPNs
- Configuring complex firewalls
- Requiring TCP/IP ports open on device
Zero configuration and Zero attack surface
End to End encryption with RSA 4096 ssh session keys
Watch the demo!
Open-Source IoT with Dart and Flutter: The KRYZ Security Solution
The Problem: Radio station KRYZ was hacked by someone who started playing their own music.
The Solution: A Flutter application using the Atsign SDK that provides both security and real-time monitoring for the station.
We encourage you to take a look at the full walkthrough to see this groundbreaking tech for yourself. Better yet, request a demo from the man himself, here: email@example.com
Watch the demo!
ZARIOT and Atsign have partnered to provide an important step forward in securing the IoT industry.