Networking 2.0 is the Future of the Internet
The Future is Here
The Internet could be so much safer and better. We need Networking 2.0, now.
In the video below, the Atsign team explains three core principles of Networking 2.0:
- Unique identifiers that streamline connections for people, entities, and their connected things.
- Built-in end-to-end-encryption.
- Contextual answers depending on who or what is making an inquiry.
For a deeper dive into Networking 2.0, check out these articles by Atsign CTO and Co-founder, Colin Constable:
- Networking 2.0: Network Everything
- Networking 2.0 back to the future
- The difference between Networking 2.0 and Web3
- Networking 2.0 for Telephony and Real Time Communications
Join the conversation in the Networking 2.0 LinkedIn group.
Atsign has joined the LoRa Alliance, the open organization supporting the widely-adopted LPWAN wireless communication standard.
KRYZ Radio Station in Mariposa, CA recently turned to Atsign’s Networking 2.0 technology to secure their broadcast.
Try the innovative Networking 2.0 tool, SSH No Ports. Free, 14-day trial is available, now!
With the expansion of IoT devices connected to the Internet, it is difficult to manage gateways at scale. Networking 2.0 technology relieves these difficulties, and eliminates network attack surfaces.
Close Port 22 forever with SSH No Ports. Try out Networking 2.0 for yourself with hassle-free remote access to your devices from anywhere, all without having to know fixed IP addresses, and with no listening ports open.